We are happy to provide a variety of the finest fabrics available, including Loro Piana Cashmere. Here are the top ten reasons why you should have an Astor & Black garment made from this fine cloth in your wardrobe.
1. Loro Piana is the worlds largest purchaser and manufacturer of cashmere in the western world.
2. Loro Piana has been family owned and operated since the late 19th century. This has translated into textile expertise and knowledge unsurpassed in the industry.
3. Loro Piana only purchases the finest raw cashmere to use in their products.
4. Loro Piana is a vertical company. Through our relationships with the Hyrcus goat breeders and our laboratories in Peking and Ulan Bator in Mongolia we are better able to control the quality of the raw material that we purchase.
5. The cashmere yarn is spun and produced in our facilities in Borgosesia, Italy.
6. The wide range of patterns and color combinations, fruit of Loro Piana’s tireless stylistic research, makes it possible to create a vast array of garments, from informal to elegant, offering endless choices to the most demanding client.
7. Loro Piana only uses natural dyes and not synthetic chemicals to produce a softer hand on the fabric.
8. With 100% Worsted cashmere jackets at 10.5 ounces per yard, Cashmere Cloud jackets at 7 ounces per yard and Cashmere Cloud suits at 6 ounces per yard your customers are sure to find a garment for any season.
9. The Loro Piana name has become synonymous with luxury and is a seal of guarantee for the finest fabrics available in the world.
10. Through Astor and Black’s partnership with Loro Piana we are able to over you the finest cashmere jackets and suits at a tremendous value.